Personal Injury & Work Accident Claims solicitors Cardiff
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Have you suffered an injury in the last three years when someone else was to blame? If so Personal Injury Claims Cardiff can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
Our personal injury compensation lawyers have extensive experience in pursuing compensation claims on behalf of injured parties. We will discuss your situation with you, give you free guidance on the prospects of your claim and how we can assist.
We are proud to serve clients in Cardiff and surrounding areas of Splott, Cathays, Roath, Grangetown, Butetown and Riverside.
- Fully funded guarantee – if we take on your claim, it will be fully funded, which means that if your claim is unsuccessful, you will not have any legal costs to pay
- Quick and friendly service
- Our team fight for your case all the way
No Win, No Fee Compensation Explained
We often operate on a no win no fee* basis and fully explain this arrangement with you when you call. The quicker you call us after your accident or injury the sooner we can get you the compensation you deserve.
Clear About Your Claim
At Personal Injury Claims Cardiff we believe that it is important that you understand exactly what is needed for a personal injury claim to be successful. In order to prove in law that you are entitled to compensation, having suffered an injury because of someone else, it needs to be shown that:
- You were owed a duty of care; and
- The duty of care that was owed to you was breached.
A duty of care will exist where it can be shown that you were doing something where you were entitled to expect that you would not suffer an injury. This is relatively easy to establish, and will be owed by most people in most circumstances:
- Drivers on the UK’s roads (car drivers, bus drivers, motorbike drivers) all owe each other a duty of care, i.e. they are obliged not to do anything, or fail to do anything, that could result in someone else being injured as a result. Pedestrians too are entitled to expect that road users will not do anything that will put them in harm’s way.
- Members of the public that use public transport are perfectly entitled to think that in doing so, they will not be exposed to the risk of injury. This means that bus drivers, train drivers and even taxi drivers must observe the rules of the road and not do anything that could endanger their passengers.
- People that use public areas, e.g. parks, roads, are entitled to expect that these areas will be kept in good condition. This is the responsibility of the local council, and they must not allow anything or any place that they are responsible for to fall into disrepair and constitute a danger to people.
- Employers too have legal obligations to their employees and those on their premises. They are obliged by law to implement processes and procedures that preserve their staff’s and the public’s safety.
These are all instances where a duty of care can usually be found to exist. If so, then the first hurdle in a personal injury claim is overcome. The difficulty in making the claim is proving that this duty of care owed to you was breached, and that that caused your injury. Our team’s expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Building Site Injury Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims in Cardiff
- Motorcycle Injury Claims
- Public Transport Accident Claims
- Public Place Accidents
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Pet and Animal Injury Claims
- Industrial Accident Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Office Injury Claims
- Oil Rig Claims
- Whiplash Claims
- Cycling Accident Claims Cardiff
Accident at Work Claim Lawyer Cardiff
If you have suffered an accident at work you may be entitled to compensation. No matter which industry you work in, your employer has a duty to take steps to prevent accidents occurring in the workplace and to create a safe working environment for all employees. If your employer is responsible for your accident, you may be able to make a claim against them. No matter what kind of workplace accident you have been involved in, it is best to report the accident to your employer so it can be recorded. Contact our friendly team today to find out how we can help.
Car Accident Claims Cardiff
Anyone who has been injured in a car accident that was not their fault can make a claim against the person responsible. Car accident claims are not limited to drivers and can be made by passengers, pedestrians and other road users. Injuries resulting from a car accident can be extremely serious so contact us today to find out how we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Let Us Take the Strain Away
In order for us to be able to prove that your injury was caused by a breach of a duty of care, our personal injury lawyers serving Cardiff will need you to think very carefully about your accident. If you can give us as much information as possible on your injury and the circumstances surrounding it, this can all be used to strengthen your claim and increase the level of compensation that you can expect. At Personal Injury Claims Cardiff, we are here to take the strain and the stress of making a compensation claim away from you: that is what we are here to deal with. For us, the most important thing is that you are left in peace to recover from your injuries.
From the moment you contact us, we will begin to explore the avenues for building a strong case for you. We will take all of your details, and note down all of the information that you can provide on your accident and injuries. This is the start of the process, all of which will be handled by us: you will not be burdened with tedious phone calls or drawn out evidence gathering procedures. We will take full responsibility for any statements that need to be taken, and any court appearance that become necessary.
How Much Compensation Can be Claimed?
If you have been involved in an accident and are thinking about making a claim, you may wonder, “how much compensation can I claim?”. The level of compensation that you are able to claim will depend on many factors such as the severity of your injury and the impact it has had upon your life. The compensation amount can also be influenced by the skill and expertise of the solicitor** who is acting on your behalf. We have prepared a compensation guide to give you an idea of how much can be claimed:
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Birth Injuries
- Injuries to the Senses
- Leg Injury
- Neck Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Vibration White Finger
Don’t delay in making your claim
Every moment that you delay in contacting us means that you risk losing the opportunity to get what you are entitled to. Unfortunately, the time limit for making a personal injury claim is very strict: when the window of opportunity passes it is lost and it becomes impossible to make a claim. Not only that, but the longer that you wait before making your claim, the more information you may forget. This would then have implications for your claim, as you may not be able to provide a full and robust account of the circumstances surrounding your accident. For this reason, it is a good idea to start your claim sooner rather than later.
At Personal Injury Claims Cardiff, we believe in providing a service that is efficient. From the moment that you contact us, your claim will begin to be processed. Our team will guide you on the law and how it relates to you: we treat each and every client as an individual.
Serving the Cardiff & South Wales Areas
Local personal injury experts serving Cardiff and the surrounding area.
Contact Our Specialist Personal Injury Lawyers
Contact us today in complete confidence , we are here to help. Our solicitors** have many years experience in pursuing compensation for injured parties. Call us on a confidential basis to discuss your situation and to receive the compensation to which you are entitled. Call our Injury Lawyers on 02921 682 687^, or alternatively you can contact us online.