How much compensation you are entitled to depends on several factors: the type of injury you have suffered and the severity of your injury. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, Judges do not simply make up the compensation as they go. Courts are bound by the Judicial Studies Board Guidelines for Personal Injury, a handbook of what the Board feel is appropriate levels of compensation for every type of injury.
How much compensation am I entitled to?
Our compensation guide provides a guide to the level of compensation to which you may be entitled:
- Arm Injury Compensation
- Armed Forces Compensation
- Asbestos, Mesothelioma Compensation
- Birth Injury Compensation
- Injuries to the Senses Compensation
- Leg Injury Compensation
- Lung Disease compensation
- Neck Injuries Compensation
- Paralysis Compensation
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries Compensation
- Spinal Injury Compensation
- Sports Injury Compensation
- Vibration White Finger Compensation
Compensation Lawyers Cardiff
Call us from your landline on 02921 682 687^. To make an online enquiry, use any of our contact forms.